"We work with a network of approximately 80 health and social service agencies... these families then come to our store-like facility where they are able to shop for the items they need and take them home free of charge. Most often these include several costly items like a crib, stroller, front carrier, high chair etc" - BabyGoRound
BabyGoRound's impact since starting:
- 98% of families surveyed reporting feeling a significant decrease in stress and anxiety as a result of obtaining essentials items from BabyGoRound.
- 86% of families served are living below the poverty line
- 1,775 strollers distributed
- 1,019 feeding chairs distributed
- 2,540 cribs/bassinets distributed
- 3,036 packages of diapers distributed
Looking to get involved?:
- Shop our limited collection of styles where 50% of the proceeds go direct to BabyGoRound.
- Have your own gently used baby gear that you no longer need? Check out the list of items BabyGoRound is currently accepting.
- Donate funds to help families in need.
- Volunteer your time.
A word from Sharday, Founder and Owner of Circle Back:
I feel incredibly privileged that I started motherhood with a supportive co-parent, a strong network of friends and financial means to buy all the items I needed for my children. I know this is not always the case for every parent and I feel it is my obligation to give back to those who might not be as fortunate.
Thank you to the team at BabyGoRound for partnering with us and allowing us to work together to better our community.