WE ARE CURRENTLY PUTTING A HOLD ON BUYING INVENTORY UNTIL EARLY 2022
Looking to give your children's clothes another life? We re-sell new or gently worn items. Here's how our buying process works:
Items we are buying in early 2022:
Items we do not buy:
Sizes we buy:
- Size 0-8Y
Types of brands we buy:
- Petits Vilains
- Simple Littles
- Tiny Button Apparel
- Jax & Lennon
- Miles Baby
- & any other brands along these lines
1. Compile your items (minimum of 5), ensure they are all laundered and free of stains & holes.
2. Email email@example.com with the types of brands and sizes you have available to sell. From there we can arrange a drop-off/pick-up in Vancouver. We will go through all your items and make selects. Any items that we do not select can either be returned to you or donated to our charity partner.
3. We have moved to a consignment model and pay out by either by:
- 30% of the selling price paid via e-transfer once sold
- 50% of the selling price paid via online store credit once sold
E.g. If you have a sweater that we decide to sell for $40, you'll receive either $12 paid via e-transfer OR $20 online store credit.
4. Payouts for sold items will be sent via etransfer or e-gift card on a monthly basis.
5. Any remaining items that are around after 3 months (or end of season) can either be returned to you or donated to our charity partner.
Here's what our sellers think of Circle Back:
Frequently Asked Questions
Because we aim to make the buying process as straight-forward and effortless as possible. Circle Back is not going to waste your time, undercut the value of your kids clothes or fluff around.
A great deal of time has gone into ensuring our payout is both fair for the seller and also allows us to stay in business while servicing the community and promoting more people to shop pre-loved.
The value is higher for store credit as we want to promote our community to ‘Circle Back’. This could mean selling the clothes your kids have grown out and using the credit to 'size up' or buy styles missing from their closet e.g. a raincoat for Fall.
You'll find that both of our payout options are very competitive with other local consignment stores.
A great deal of consideration is made when we are curating and buying items.
Many factors come into play when selecting clothes from buyers including over assortment in categories, styles or sizes, the current season we're in and what season we’re heading into, as well as brands our community prefers to buy.
Of course, we are more than happy to discuss further with you, so please get in touch if you wanted more context around our buying selections.
We totally respect that and understand it may work out better for you to sell the item directly via other methods like Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist. We allow you to make the choice of whether you would like to sell your kids clothes at the prices we have suggested.
We have currently paused buying from our sellers until the beginning of 2022.
A number of factors go into pricing an item which can include:
- Original retail price
- Demand for the brand
- Demand for a style
- Condition of the item
Additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.